α series spindle module SPM alarm
Serial number fault indication cause analysis solution
1 FANUC SPM Display A, A0 or A1 alarm The control panel has detected ROM or RAM or CPU failure and can not operate normally. 1. Check the control panel (remove the SPM case, remove the FANUC control panel) on the ROM chip is not plugged in, or no ROM, re-plug or buy replacement.
2. Check the control panel on the upper left corner of the two large integrated chip pin is corroded because the PSM cooling fan is on the chip, hot air after cooling into water vapor, so that large pieces of the pin is corroded rust, buy new Control panel replacement.
2 FANUC SPM display 01 (ALM red light is on). Motor overheat alarm. Shut down waiting for a period of time to see if there is alarm, if the alarm disappears, it may be too mechanical load, check the spindle mechanical load or cutting is too large.
2. Check that the connectors on the JY2 socket of the SPM are not or are not plugged in.
3. Check the resistance between the motor overheat protection switch with a multimeter should be shorted. If open, replace the thermal control switch.
3 SPM display 02 (ALM red light on) The speed of the FANUC spindle motor differs greatly from the command speed.
1. Do not start the FANUC spindle, hand spindle to the spindle motor quickly turn up, it is estimated that the actual speed of the motor is how much, so that another person to observe the FANUC system spindle monitoring screen motor speed display value to see if the basic consistency, the general situation of 100-200 If the FANUC motor speed sensor or speed feedback loop is faulty, remove the spindle motor speed sensor (at the rear of the motor, remove the cover under the fan and fan) See a small printing plate with a white circular sensor head), if the sensor head wear, it is broken, should be replaced (FANUC available, according to the motor model can be found in the sensor model, such as: motor model The last four for the B100, the sensor model A860-0854-V320), pay attention to adjust the gap between the sensor and the speed gear, should be between 0.1-0.15, 10 yuan can be set with the very flexible, folded back In the meantime is very tight.
2. If the speed display is normal, check the motor or power line is normal, the power line can be measured with a multimeter or megger.
3. Whether the FANUC motor power line phase sequence is wrong. If not, at the start of the spindle to turn a few times after the alarm. U, V can be transferred.
4. If there are conditions (that is, the workshop has the same AC spindle unit), can be interchangeable control panel or the entire unit, but must measure the transistor module is not short-circuit, otherwise it will burn out another FANUC control panel. This will quickly determine the unit or control panel or motor failure.
4 SPM LED display 03 (ALM red light on) DC large insurance blown. 1. Observe the SP5 on the DC side of the red light is lit, if not lit, it is not connected to the DC short connector, such as four screws must not only two, and to tighten. Or power supply unit failure.
2. Remove the housing of the spindle unit module, use a multimeter to measure DC insurance, if not, replace the insurance. But may have a short circuit behind the circuit caused by burning insurance, must first solution
Determine the reasons for short-circuit burn insurance, to pass electricity test
Whether there is a short circuit in the rear of the IGBT or IPM, if there is, then replace, and need to replace the drive module and drive resistor.
3. May be alarm detection circuit failure, to check the corresponding circuit, or repair.
5 SPM LED is displayed on 04 (ALM red light is on). The power input circuit is missing. 1. Check the power input with a multimeter for three-phase AC.
2. Repair the spindle module.
6 SPM LED is displayed on 07 (ALM red light is on). Spindle motor speed alarm. 1. If there is an alarm on the boot, then the control panel detection circuit is faulty, replace the control panel.
2. If the alarm occurs during operation, turn off the power, if the same failure, replace the spindle unit.
3. If you restart the alarm after another, according to other alarm solution to solve.
7 SPM LED is displayed on 09 (ALM red light is on). Spindle module Transistor circuit overload alarm. 1. Observe whether the time and related, if it is a long time after the boot, and stop for a period of time and then no alarm, the motor load is too large, should check the mechanical load or motor or cutting too much.
2. With a multimeter to measure the control of the floor of the OH1, OH2 should be short-circuit between, if open, check the unit on the thermal control switch is broken, if it is short-circuit, then control the floor board or control side board and the floor connector contact Well, re-plugged in. Or replace the control panel.
8 SPM LED is displayed on 11 (ALM red light is on). DC side supply voltage is too high. There will be 01 AL on the PSM Check that the power supply module or the three-phase input power cord is in poor contact.
9 SPM LED shows 12 (ALM red light is on). DC power supply circuit current is abnormal, or IPM module abnormal alarm. 1. Observation is a warning to the instructions, or to the instructions, turn the alarm, or high-speed alarm. If the latter two, check whether the spindle motor or power line has a short circuit or insulation abnormality.
2. Remove the FANUC IGBT or FANUC IPM module to measure if there is a short circuit, if any, replace it. If there is no short circuit, and then check the PN section of the conduction voltage drop is normal, if it is IPM, that is, use the multimeter to measure the points are normal, but also to replace.
3. After replacing the IGBT, replace the FANUC drive module (A20B-2902-0390) at the same time, and use the multimeter to measure the six drive resistors on the base plate, each of two, 6.2 ohms and 10k, if blown, replaced.
10 SPM LED is displayed on 13 (ALM red light is on). CPU internal data storage error, this alarm rarely appears. Replace the control panel of the SPM.
11 SPM LED shows 19 or 20 (ALM red light is on). U-phase or V-phase current detector bias is too large, generally occurs in a boot. 1. If there are two identical spindle modules, the control panel can be interchanged to determine whether the control side board is faulty or the control floor is faulty.
2. Repair the SPM.
12 SPM LED is displayed on 24 (ALM red light is on). With the system serial transmission data exception. 1. If the system has been shut down, it is a normal alarm, and then boot, the alarm will disappear.
2. If you can not disappear after restarting, it may be a connection cable or cable failure, or the system or control side board interface failure, replace the corresponding components.
13 SPM on the LED
Display 27 (ALM red light is on). Encoder signal disconnection alarm. 1. Check the encoder and whether it is abnormal
Waveform Measurement Encoder output waveform PA, * PA, PB, * PB, PZ, * PZ is normal, if there is no way, replace the encoder.
2. Use a multimeter to measure if the feedback line is broken, if any, replace the encoder feedback line.
3. Replace the SPM control side panel.
14 SPM LED is displayed on 30 (ALM red light is on). IPM overcurrent (SPM5.5, SPM11), PSM overcurrent alarm (01ALM). 1. For SPM5.5, SPM11 (IPM structure, no drive board), replace the IPM module.
2. For PSM15-30, check the power module for failure.
15 SPM LED is displayed on 31 (ALM is lit red). The spindle motor speed detector is abnormal or the motor does not rotate at a given speed. 1. If there is an alarm on the boot, replace the control side board.
2. Do not start the spindle, with the hand spindle to make the spindle motor fast rotation, so that another person to observe the FANUC system spindle monitoring screen motor speed display value to see if the basic agreement, the general situation is 100-200 r / min, if only 1-2 Turn or 10 turn below, it is the motor speed sensor or speed feedback loop failure, replace the speed sensor.
3. If the speed display is normal, check the FANUC motor or power line is normal, the power line can be measured with a multimeter or megger.
4. Whether the motor power line phase sequence is wrong. If not, at the start of the spindle to turn a few times after the alarm. U, V can be transferred.
5. Check whether the power line is reliable, if it is high speed or acceleration or load when the alarm, it may be poor power line or power line is too small to replace the power line.
6. If there are conditions (that is, the workshop has two identical AC spindle modules), interchangeable control panel or complete unit.
16 SPM LED is displayed on 32 (ALM red light is on). Control the side panel of the large piece of RAM inside the RAM exception. Replace the control side panel.
In the case of
17 SPM LED is displayed on 33 (ALM red light is on). DC side discharge circuit is abnormal. 1. Check if the power module is abnormal. 2. Control side board failure, replacement.
18 SPM LED is displayed on 34 (ALM red light is on). Parameter setting error alarm. 1. Check if the motor code parameters are correct (0 system 6633, 16/18 system 4133), if correct, whether to correct the motor code after the initialization (6519 # 7/4019 # 7 changed to 1, shut down and then open), the correct set And perform initialization.
2. Replace the control side panel.
19 SPM LED is displayed on 51 (ALM red light is on). DC side low voltage alarm. 1. Check if there is a 04 (ALM) on the power supply module, and if so, check the PSM fault.
2. If there is no alarm on the PSM, check if the alarm circuit (control board or control side board) is abnormal.
20 SPM LED display 56 (ALM red light is on). Internal fan exception. 1. Observe whether the fan is turned, or whether there is wind, if not turn or wind is very small, remove the observation of whether the fan is dirty, with gasoline or alcohol cleaning.
2. If the cleaning is installed after the alarm, replace the fan.
3. Check that the fan outlet 24V is normal. Red line +24 V, black line 0V, yellow line alarm line, remove the 5V, if the voltage is wrong, replace the control panel
21 SPM LED on display 62 (ALM red light is on). Motor speed command overflow alarm. 1. Check whether the speed command is too large, beyond the allowable value, modify the project
2. Replace the control side panel.
22 SPM LED is displayed on 66 (ALM red light is on). Communication between the amplifier abnormal alarm. 1. Check whether there is an error between the SPM, PSM, and SVM cables.
2. Replace the control side panel.
23 SPM LED is displayed on 73 (ALM red light is on). Speed detection signal amplitude is not enough. 1. Check that the parameters of the spindle speed feedback detector are incorrect and set correctly.
2. Check if the speed sensor is abnormal and replace.
3. Replace the control side panel.
24 SPM LED is displayed on 74, 75, 78 (ALM red light is on). Control side board detects CPU, CRC and other anomalies. Replace the control side panel.
25 after the instruction, the spindle does not turn, no alarm information. The SPM does not receive a speed command signal or the rotation condition is not satisfied. 1. Observe the LED display on the SPM, if it is 00, then there have been positive / reverse and emergency stop signal, check the PMC spindle part.
2. If the SPM LED shows "-", indicating that the condition is not satisfied, check whether the input signal of the spindle diagnostics screen, * ESP, SFR / SRV, SSTP, MRDY, if not, check the corresponding address of the PMC.
26 lathe G01 does not move, without any alarm. The system does not receive the encoder signal or the feed condition is not satisfied. 1. Observe G00 is normal, if normal and G01 is the feed per revolution, change to feed per minute (G98). If you do not turn, check the system diagnostics screen (0 system is diagnosed at 700), may not receive the spindle speed arrival signal or feedrate override 0.
2. If the feed per minute (G98) is normal and each feed is not present, the encoder is bad, or the encoder, encoder feedback line or interface circuit is broken, replace the corresponding part.
27 Spindle orientation does not stop, a timeout alarm (alarm set by the machine tool) occurs. The spindle unit does not receive the encoder signal or the system has not received the directional completion signal. 1. Turn the spindle by hand or rotate the spindle at a certain speed. Observe whether the spindle speed is normal on the spindle diagnostics screen and replace the position encoder or encoder feedback cable if it is not displayed. 2. Check if the belt of the position encoder is loose or broken. 3. If the display is normal, replace the spindle module control side panel.
28 When the FANUC spindle rotates, the mechanical noise is large. Spindle mechanical friction or spindle motor failure. 1. Observe the spindle diagnostic screen, if the motor speed is stable, and the motor load changes, it may be spindle mechanical friction, the spindle bearing may be broken.
2. If the speed and load are stable, it may be the motor bearing is broken, replace the motor bearing or repair the motor.
3. If the speed and load are changed (low speed), it may be that the drive part of the spindle module is broken and the SPM is serviced.
4. The spindle parameters are not initialized, or the motor code is incorrect when initialized.
29 LED No display The control panel is free of power or does not work. 1. Observe whether the IPL green on the left side of the LED is lit, if it is not lit, measure the input of the + 24V power supply if there is, if any, replace the control side panel, if not, check the power module +2
2. If the IPL green is on and the LED is not displayed, replace the control side panel.
3. If the system can work without alarm, it is LED display contact bad or bad, replace.
The main circuit capacitor is not charged for a specified period of time.
2: the cause of the problem
A) There are too many external SVM / SPM modules.
Check the rated parameters of the SPM.
B) There is a short circuit in the DC section.
Check the line connection
C) There is a problem with the charge limiting resistor. Replace the wiring board
What is SPM
Each Motion-SPM integrates six Fast Recovery MOSFETs (FRFETs) and three Half-Bridge High Voltage ICs (HVICs) in a high-efficiency package. These integrated components use Fairchild's innovative technology to achieve low loss and low EMI characteristics, help to improve the efficiency and reliability of applications. Motion-SPM provides MOSFETs as a power switch for devices that provide better system durability and greater security operating area (SOA) than IGBT power modules or single-chip solutions. These highly integrated modules are not only effective in saving space compared to discrete component solutions, but also eliminates the need for time-consuming processes for testing and approving multiple discrete components
SPM = power device + drive device + drive